WorldShare connects local Christians and churches in the UK with local Christians and churches in some of the most difficult, least-resourced and least-reached parts of the world, to support their God-given vision to transform their communities.
We give priority to:
- The poor, the vulnerable and the marginalised
- Christ-centred partnership with indigenous-led ministries
- The most difficult, least resourced, least reached parts of the world
- Work in the world’s neediest places
- Work in partnership with local Christians
- Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Bring about transformational change in communities
- Work with the poor, vulnerable and marginalised
We are Christ-centred, holistic, relational and prayerful. We want all our activities to be of the highest quality. Accordingly, we are constantly open to learning.
We value all people as created in God’s image and loved by him. We value social and spiritual transformation because we believe that each person is a whole being.
Children are vulnerable and therefore require special consideration and safeguarding to prevent them from being harmed. We will recognise any form of harm, whether physical, emotional or sexual. We believe, under God, that we have a responsibility as an organisation to care for children and vulnerable adults under our and our ministry partner’s care and protect them from harm.
We value the spiritual wellbeing of our partners and seek to enrich their quality of life and build their capacity for God’s service.
We value the highest standards of integrity, openness and transparency before God.
We value our fellowship as servants together in the work of God. We value churches and other Christian organisations as positive agents of transformation in their communities and work exclusively through them.