Our mission, in the world’s neediest places, is to partner with local Christians in their vision to bring about social and spiritual transformation.
We give priority to:
- The poor, the vulnerable and the marginalised
- Christ-centred partnership with indigenous-led ministries
- The most difficult, least resourced, least reached parts of the world
- Work in the world’s neediest places
- Work in partnership with local Christians
- Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Bring about transformational change in communities
- Working with the poor, vulnerable and marginalised
We are Christ-centred, holistic, relational and prayerful. We want all our activities to be of the highest quality. Accordingly we are constantly open to learning.
We value all people as created in God’s image and loved by him. We value social and spiritual transformation because we believe that each person is a whole being.
We value the spiritual wellbeing of our partners and seek to enrich their quality of life and build their capacity for God’s service.
We value the highest standards of integrity, openness and transparency before God.
We value our fellowship as servants together in the work of God. We value churches and other Christian organisations as positive agents of transformation in their communities and work exclusively through them.